Back from a 1week vacation at la caravelle. This time was our second stay.
We were 2 families, with a total of 6 kids aged from 6 to 14. Everyone is totally pleased with their vacation, the great range of activities, tennis, volleyball, organized soccer everyday, flying trapeze. The choice is large and well organized.
Family communicating rooms are of good size and very clean. Main downpoint is the mattresses are very hard.
The g.o. Team was very enthusiast and warm, extra special thanks to the circus team, Yoan ,Karen, Robin and Leah. You guys are are very sympa, even from day one, which is not often the case.
The chief Mathias is very helpful and runs a great team.
Accomodation is not the forte at club med, but if you're looking for a great time, good food and good ambiance, you should be delighted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in the tropical spirit of the Caribbean, the all-inclusive resort La Caravelle, Guadeloupe (French West Indies) is situated in one of the island's most beautiful beaches. This family-friendly resort offers a variety of sports and activities: children's clubs, scuba-diving, water sports, tennis... Come and have a taste of everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Caravelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Caravelle Hotel Sainte-Anne
- Club Med Ste Anne
- La Caravelle Club Med
- Club Med Guadeloupe
- Ste. Anne Club Med
- Club Med La Caravelle Guadeloupe/Sainte-Anne