I cannot say enough about Mt Cinnamon Hotel. Our family of 4 spent 8 days in Grenada over new years. It was one of our best trips and we have taken quite a few around the workd.
First of all, the reservation process was smooth and our chosen villa - #9 was what we got ( i am always a little nervous about what one books and what one eventually gets)
The resort is very picturesque, on a hill with absolutely stunning views of the beach. The rooms were very clean, well decorated and well kept. The balcony with its views was to die for
The resort resturant was very good, with an adequate variety. Agin, the views were superb. The staff througout the resort were competent, friendly and very helpful.
The really special point of the resort was its beach location and cabana. Grand anse is a beautiful beach, wherever u are on it, but the left side , towards morne rouge is so much better because of much less traffic. Most beach goers tend to collect in the middle towards spice island resort. I am glad I chose this over spice island resort.. The ground of the resort, the cabana and the beachfront resturant were really good
I look forward to going back there in the near future.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada St Georges
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Saint George Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique beach resort and club with just spacious 21 suites & villas. Set in luxuriant tropical gardens, each accommodation has a large sitting room, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, outdoor living areas all with superb views of the beach and Caribbean. The main clubhouse offers a lively bar and restauraunt serving Mediterrean dishes fused with Creole style using fresh local ingredients many grown from the resorts private plantation. Facilities include a chic beach club with scuba-diving, beach and water sports as well as an alfresco massage cabana, tennis, croquet, fully equipped gymnasium and yoga. The resort is privately owned by Peter de Savary and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Mount Cinnamon Grenada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.