We had the best of times in Grenada and Mount Cinnamon. The hotel personnel were more than excellent, food was great, and all room, bech, snack bar, etc. are among the best we had experienced. M Cinnamon is no douibt in my list of the best places to stay, and Grenada one of the most enchanting Caribbean islands I have visited!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique beach resort and club with just spacious 21 suites & villas. Set in luxuriant tropical gardens, each accommodation has a large sitting room, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, outdoor living areas all with superb views of the beach and Caribbean. The main clubhouse offers a lively bar and restauraunt serving Mediterrean dishes fused with Creole style using fresh local ingredients many grown from the resorts private plantation. Facilities include a chic beach club with scuba-diving, beach and water sports as well as an alfresco massage cabana, tennis, croquet, fully equipped gymnasium and yoga. The resort is privately owned by Peter de Savary and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada St Georges
- Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club Grenada/Saint George Parish