If you ever dream of having, perfect white beaches, a beautiful blue sea, fantastic views, good service, not having to fight for a sunbed or a cocktail, beautiful sunsets and just a brilliant and totally relaxing time away from it all, then you like us, you will love Mount Cinnamon, this was our second visit, the staff were amazing and even remembered us from last time, our villa was well equipped, clean, with lovely fixtures and fittings, especially those beds !! Kept all neat and tidy, by the wonderfully smiley Marilyn ! All of the staff were friendly, helpful and professional, taking real interest in our day and helping to make the most of our stay. We enjoyed, going to the gym and having a swim every morning, taking a short walk through the lovely gardens to the cabana, to enjoy the beach and sea, sunset yoga, parties on the beach, massage on the beach, we even found time to play croquet for the first time ever and visiting local restaurants a favourite of ours. Our sunset cocktails became a daily ritual not to be missed !
We had 15 days of pure paradise and pleasure, just chilling or liming as they would say in Grenada - perfect peace and relaxation.
We love Grenada, as it is safe, friendly, the people are amazing and you can achieve that dream of the perfect beach all to yourself !!
My daughter is a scuba diver, so Dive Grenada being on the doorstep is also brilliant, we both enjoyed visits to the sculpture park, diving and snorkelling (in my case) so at least I didn't feel left out, the fish are amazing, we saw turtles, sea horses, ship wrecks, the underwater sculpture park etc
This was our 6th trip to Grenada and Mount Cinnamon was our hotel of choice. We would love to go back again and have no regrets about returning on this occasion !
I can still hear the sea and feel the perfect peace of Mount Cinnamon - thank you for a lovely time to all those who made it so perfect !
- Also Known As:
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada St Georges
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Saint George Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique beach resort and club with just spacious 21 suites & villas. Set in luxuriant tropical gardens, each accommodation has a large sitting room, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, outdoor living areas all with superb views of the beach and Caribbean. The main clubhouse offers a lively bar and restauraunt serving Mediterrean dishes fused with Creole style using fresh local ingredients many grown from the resorts private plantation. Facilities include a chic beach club with scuba-diving, beach and water sports as well as an alfresco massage cabana, tennis, croquet, fully equipped gymnasium and yoga. The resort is privately owned by Peter de Savary and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Mount Cinnamon Grenada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.