We returned to MC for our 3rd visit (4th visit to the island) recently and will definitely go back again! We received a warm welcome from everyone and it was nice to be remembered by those staff who have worked at MC for a few years. The employees are very cheerful, helpful and competent; the atmosphere is relaxed. A noticeable improvement was the opening of the massage cabana close to the beach. Listening to the ocean and the gulls whilst being pampered by Cecelia and her excellent massages was wonderful. As we were staying for 3 weeks, we particularly liked having the choice to cook-in (well equipped kitchen), pop down to the resort restaurant or visit another local restaurant. Being divers, there is the added bonus of 'Dive Grenada' being just a 3 minute walk away. We had the opportunity to chat with the owner as well as Christine, the resort director and hear about some of their plans for MC and further improvements to keep the resort exclusive. It's a wonderful place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique beach resort and club with just 22 spacious suites & villas all with exceptional sea views. Set in luxuriant tropical gardens, each accommodation has a large sitting room, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, outdoor living areas all with superb views of the beach and Caribbean Sea. The main clubhouse offers a lively bar and restauraunt serving Mediterrean dishes fused with Creole style using fresh local ingredients many grown from the resorts private plantation. Facilities include a chic beach club with scuba-diving, beach and water sports as well as an alfresco massage cabana, swimming pool, tennis, croquet, fully equipped gymnasium and yoga. The resort is privately owned by Peter de Savary and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada St Georges
- Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club Grenada/Saint George Parish