My husband and I recently spent 4 nights at Mount Cinnamon; the service was first class and the rooms were spacious, very comfortable and full of original and creative touches. The view has to be seen as words can hardly do it justice. Bring your camera. Being on Grand Anse you have access to several restaurants, as well as water sports and there is also a supermarket and mall within walking distance. Did I mention the fantastic beach? It ranks in my top 3 and I've been to many. As an extra bonus, walk the hill from reception to your room and you'll be sure to leave fitter than you came. Grenada has lots to see and do, from an underwater sculpture park to the nutmeg processing plant and the waterfalls, so its definitely worth a visit... and when you go Mount Cinnamon is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique beach resort and club with just 22 spacious suites & villas all with exceptional sea views. Set in luxuriant tropical gardens, each accommodation has a large sitting room, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, outdoor living areas all with superb views of the beach and Caribbean Sea. The main clubhouse offers a lively bar and restauraunt serving Mediterrean dishes fused with Creole style using fresh local ingredients many grown from the resorts private plantation. Facilities include a chic beach club with scuba-diving, beach and water sports as well as an alfresco massage cabana, swimming pool, tennis, croquet, fully equipped gymnasium and yoga. The resort is privately owned by Peter de Savary and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada St Georges
- Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club Grenada/Saint George Parish