I stayed 6 nights at Mount Cinnamon in late October-early November 2012, and believe it was the best hotel I've ever stayed in on Grenada. I've visited Grenada at least two dozen times, and this was my first, but certainly not may last stay at Mount Cinnamon. From the moment I entered to reception area, a sweet, kind and professional hostess offered me what seemed like a heaven-sent oasis in the form of a cool damp washcloth laced with wonderful cinnamon aromas. Check-inwas a breeze, and the room was well beyond my expectations. Every room has a fantastic view of Grand Anse beach, is appointed with colorful island art and comfortable furniture. The bed is one you'd like to take home with you. The food is unique and delicious, with a pleasnt open air restaurant in the main facility, and another beach bar/restaurant right on Grand Anse. In summary: I'll be back in a few months with my wife to celebrate her milestone birthday. Mount Cinnamon is perfection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique beach resort and club with just 22 spacious suites & villas all with exceptional sea views. Set in luxuriant tropical gardens, each accommodation has a large sitting room, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, outdoor living areas all with superb views of the beach and Caribbean Sea. The main clubhouse offers a lively bar and restauraunt serving Mediterrean dishes fused with Creole style using fresh local ingredients many grown from the resorts private plantation. Facilities include a chic beach club with scuba-diving, beach and water sports as well as an alfresco massage cabana, swimming pool, tennis, croquet, fully equipped gymnasium and yoga. The resort is privately owned by Peter de Savary and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada St Georges
- Mount Cinnamon Resort & Beach Club Grenada/Saint George Parish