I recently visited Grenada and spent a glorious week at Mount Cinnamon Hotel. I was there with friends and we could not have chosen a better hotel. The staff were incredible and always went the extra mile for us.
The rooms were wonderful, clean and comfortable.
We spent a lot of time at the hotel's beautiful beach which was a relaxing, friendly setting. The beach bar served fantastic lunches as well as a whole array of drinks, fruit smoothies, milkshakes - including some fabulous Rum Punch!
We also tried out the hotel spa which was wonderful - and we opted to have our treatments in the tranquil hut on the beach, which made the experience even more luxurious, with the sounds of the waves lapping the shore merely metres away.
The hotel restaurant 'Savvy' was delightful and we ate there several times, but the hotel is situated so that it is also easy to visit other places if you'd like.
I would recommend Mount Cinnamon to anyone who is planning on visiting the Caribbean. Grenada is such a friendly and welcoming island, with so much to see and do.
I will definitely return to Grenada, and when I do, Mount Cinnamon will be my number one choice of accommodation.
I holidayed with friends this time, but we saw many families and couples of all ages, all having just as great a time. It's the perfect place for any kind of trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique beach resort and club with just spacious 21 suites & villas. Set in luxuriant tropical gardens, each accommodation has a large sitting room, fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, outdoor living areas all with superb views of the beach and Caribbean. The main clubhouse offers a lively bar and restauraunt serving Mediterrean dishes fused with Creole style using fresh local ingredients many grown from the resorts private plantation. Facilities include a chic beach club with scuba-diving, beach and water sports as well as an alfresco massage cabana, tennis, croquet, fully equipped gymnasium and yoga. The resort is privately owned by Peter de Savary and family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter and Venere so you can book your Mount Cinnamon Grenada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada St Georges
- Mount Cinnamon Grenada Saint George Parish