We have stayed at the Cherry Villa, and are currently in the Pineapple Villa. The views are breathtaking, the property is superb, very clean, and the upkeep is wonderful. The owner is a kind man, very personable, and great to chat with. The manager of the properties has the best customer service in Grenada.
Would recommend this property over any other in Grenada. We have stayed at Prickly Bay as well for the past year and a half.
Maca Bana takes the cake!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maca Bana is an intimate boutique hotel comprising 7 artistically designed, solar-powered ‘banas’ with gorgeous ocean views and private massaging hot tubs above our tropical Aquarium Restaurant on Magazine Beach. Laid-back luxury and unrivaled privacy for a sensual & inspiring holiday experience in a warm atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Splendia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Maca Bana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Bana Hotel St. George`s
- Maca Bana St Georges
- Maca Bana Grenada/Saint George Parish