It's hard to believe that it's been so long since my husband and I stayed here but it feels like just yesterday. We still fantasize about returning! Yes, the Maca Bana actually is as wonderful as all of the reviews say it is. And after traveling around the world, we can say with confidence that the Maca Bana is one of those special places that just gets it right: amazing views, classy service, and attention to all of the little details that differentiate a good vacation from a truly great one.
We stayed in the Cherry Bana and loved having our own 2-story villa to ourselves. Top highlights include:
-Full gourmet kitchen WITH housekeeping staff who do your dishes! We loved that we could cook for ourselves and not have to clean up.
-Gorgeous complimentary tropical fruit tray upon check-in that lasted our whole stay
-Very unique wooden staircase that looked like a tree and beautiful flowers and artwork everywhere
-Lazy nights spent drinking pina coladas by the hot tub
-Fast and efficient concierge service that arranged for a last minute hiking tour and SCUBA dives
-Locally-made soaps made of spices from the island that just smelled so darn good!
Hands down, the best place we've ever stayed. Period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maca Bana is an intimate boutique hotel comprising 7 artistically designed, solar-powered ‘banas’ with gorgeous ocean views and private massaging hot tubs above our tropical Aquarium Restaurant on Magazine Beach. Laid-back luxury and unrivaled privacy for a sensual & inspiring holiday experience in a warm atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Splendia, Orbitz, Priceline and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Maca Bana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Bana Hotel St. George`s
- Maca Bana St Georges
- Maca Bana Grenada/Saint George Parish