My wife and I spent 3 and a half weeks relaxing in Avocado Villa during October 2012. After exploring the island, we believe Maca Bana is the best place to stay in Grenada. The view of the Caribbean Sea and St. George's from our deck always entranced us, day and night. The beach, pool and hot tub kept us refreshed during our stay. The design of the villa from the bamboo lighted railing on the deck, to the banisters on the stairwell, the 3 D geckos painted on the wall, along with the avocado accents provided an environment that was both soothing and efficient. The top of the line appliances and array of glasses and dishes allowed whatever we cooked to be delectable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maca Bana is an intimate boutique hotel comprising 7 artistically designed, solar-powered ‘banas’ with gorgeous ocean views and private massaging hot tubs above our tropical Aquarium Restaurant on Magazine Beach. Laid-back luxury and unrivaled privacy for a sensual & inspiring holiday experience in a warm atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Splendia and Orbitz so you can book your Maca Bana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Bana Hotel St. George`s
- Maca Bana St Georges
- Maca Bana Grenada/Saint George Parish