We stayed at Maca Bana for 1 week in August, with our two teenage daughters. Our villa, Mango, was beautiful,, very spacious and well equiped with all mod cons.The jaccuzzi and wrap around terrace were in constant use, with a view that you just couldnt stop looking at. This is a real chill out place, with all the right ingredients for the perfect holiday. Stunning beach, excellent restaurant and friendly helpful staff, who are always available to assist. Nixon, the general manager, is real gem, who was always ready to offer advice, make a booking or sort out any problem - not that there were any! Although the short walk to the beach is fairly steep, it didnt cause us a problem, and certainly didnt detract from our wonderful holiday.Saying that, it probably wouldnt suit disabilities or very young famillies. I think a good tip would be to hire a car, as there is nothing nearby to walk too, as the location is quite remote.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maca Bana is an intimate boutique hotel comprising 7 artistically designed, solar-powered ‘banas’ with gorgeous ocean views and private massaging hot tubs above our tropical Aquarium Restaurant on Magazine Beach. Laid-back luxury and unrivaled privacy for a sensual & inspiring holiday experience in a warm atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, West Indies and Jetsetter so you can book your Maca Bana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Bana Hotel St. George`s
- Maca Bana St Georges
- Maca Bana Grenada/Saint George Parish