We have just returned from a magical holiday in Grenada. We spent our last three nights at Maca Bana, we really wish it had been more. The Bana (Paw Paw) was perfect. Clean, well equipped and very comfortable. The private sun deck with jacuzzi had the most wonderful view of the beach and the sea. We ended up eating in the restaurant every night as it was so good and the staff so friendly. We thought that it was excellent value for money - high end luxury at a very reasonable price. Really heavenly.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Bana Hotel St. George`s
- Maca Bana St Georges
- Maca Bana Hotel
- Maca Bana Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maca Bana is an intimate boutique hotel comprising 7 artistically designed, solar-powered ‘banas’ with gorgeous ocean views and private massaging hot tubs above our tropical Aquarium Restaurant on Magazine Beach. Laid-back luxury and unrivaled privacy for a sensual & inspiring holiday experience in a warm atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splendia, EasyToBook, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Maca Bana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.