Don't stay here if you need to be surrounded by people, if you need constant attention and the noise and bustle of a large resort. Don't stay here if you want to queue for a place next to the swimming pool and are happy to sit in a row with all the other resort guests chatting on your mobile phone.
Stay here if you love the quiet end of the beach, where few cruise-ship passengers stray, where the staff are low key and end up more like your friends. Stay here if you remember those holidays at the beach when you were a kid and the room was large, cool and airy and you could sit anywhere you liked on the beach, and no one would stop you walking on the grass.
The accommodation is simple and a bit old fashioned, in a comfortable way. Fresh fruit, bread, cheeses, yoghurt, butter and nutmeg jelly, is delivered to your room each evening so you can make your own breakfast the next morning, sitting on your balcony enjoying the tranquility. The restaurant has definitely the best location on Grand Anse Beach, its small, simple and has good food (and great cocktails). The location is perfect - halfway between the town and the 'strip' mall and supermarket, with the bus stop at the top of the driveway so you can go either way without much trouble - although the walk down the beach to the shops is lovely.
We loved Jenny's so much we stayed another week. Can't say much more than that ! I hesitated to write this review because I didn't want to share the secret and risk ruining the charm of the guest-house feel... so please don't change a thing, Jenny !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish