This one of those rare places that, when you return, you wished you'd never left. A gentle oasis, set in a beautiful and private garden, yet right on Granada's famed Grande Anse beach....
The rooms are delightful, with crisp fresh linen and a decent king sized bed. Modern air conditioning, if that's your thing, a decent kitchenette and a view over the lovely garden from the generous balcony. Internet access. A safe and perfect location.
You are generously looked after by the delightful (and diminutive) Ann, the Manager and the staff. They seem to morph into respectful friends as soon as you meet them.
This was our fifth stay at Jenny's Place and we'll be back...highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish