“Beautiful” 4 of 5 stars

Birmingham, Alabama, United States
13 attraction reviews
“Beautiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Very nicely kept area to see local flora and fauna in Grenada. Beautiful flowers and plants, the drive is a bit out of the way, but it is worth it, especially if you want to see some of the real beauty of the island.

Visited November 2011

Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Enchanting grarden”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is a sight worth seeing. It is spectacular. I love the different
plants and things you can see. I love nature and Grenada is
completely God's garden. I am originally from Jamaica and it is
amazingly beautiful but I fell in love with Grenada. It is truly God's paradise.

Visited December 2011
Arkansas
8 attraction reviews
“Gorgeous Landscape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is a beautiful place with photo opportunities everywhere you turn. They also keep bee hives and will allow you to taste the local honey. The gardens are a great place to visit!

Visited August 2012
St. George's, Grenada
“A day in paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

I have lived in Grenada for a year and was completely blown away by this surprise destination.I think it is Grenada's best kept secret. I just spent the whole day there, intending to go on just a short hike, but I stayed and had a wonderful day. You could go alone or with children, friends or as a couple. It caters to large groups as well, for grilling, hiking or just lounging. The owners, Val and Jerry, are very friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. You can hike their (approximately) 40 acres of unbelievable landscape and paths- think forest and jungle. You can soak in the freshwater river, then stay for a chat, taste a variety of organic honey and eat some delicious organic fruit right from their property. Val made me a basket full of local,organic fruit to go, plus she included a jar of seasoning dip and a loaf of fresh, hot bread she had made that morning. I will be going back as much as I can to do it all again!

Visited May 2012
New York City, New York
“This really must be Grenada's Nivrana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I was amazed that this place actually was in Grenada because it was so serene so peaceful and the food!!!! I've travelled all over the Caribbean and NEVER have I had dtropical food tasting so uniquel There are rivers lining this property and so I had two giant crawfish grilled right there for my wife and our friends. We ate fresh baked bread from a stone brick oven and it was so dammed good that we had three meals there in two days. There is a river spa and the massesue uses a blend of sugar and oils which you walk into the river to wash off and then lie back along the river bank for an awesome massage. In the twilight there were thousands of fireflies that make it appear like the stars were falling from the skies. We had the most wonderful time and it is always so serene. I don't know what made us fall asleep on the deck...the good food or the musical sound of the river. It was our best time in Grenada. By the way, we had a honey tasting and experienced the most incredible floral bouquet and variety of honey that either of us ever tasted. Very peaceful. Jay and Marcia.

Visited April 2012