Had a lovely break staying in a Tower Room - lovely and spacious, spotlessly clean, good airconditioner and all facilities were in good order. Highly recommended! Although I understand all the rooms are good. The roman blinds were a bit dodgy affecting the sea view from the bed. I reported this to the lovely housekeeper, who was friendly and helpful throughout. It is what it says on the tin - a boutique hotel, not absolute top of the range, but very comfortable and extremely well run. It is owned and directly managed by a family who take great care and interest.
Location is very convenient, close to St George, Airport and local town True Blue, and the Dodgy Dock Bar and Dining area on a deck on the bay is really nice with lots of shade as well as sun for the sun worshippers. Breakfast was extremely good, extensive buffet plus eggs made to order. Food in the Dodgy Dock for lunch and dinner is also good and happily not excessively priced, and despite expecting it to be slow, service was reasonably quick, especially for an island.
I was there primarily to scuba dive and it was the Ideal place to stay. Aquanauts the resident dive operation is excellent, very good boats, efficient, excellent kit in good order, and experienced, professional staff who were still fun and friendly - just what you want for a diving holiday!
I would not hesitate to return to the True Blue Hotel. It does not have a beach but unless you want to swim in the sea, there is an infinity pool right by the water that is designed like a beach with real sand and sail-style gazebos and sun loungers, plus another pool. If beaching is what you want, there is a daily shuttle to Grand Anse beach, the main large beach of the island, 5 minutes away.
Go Soon and have a Fantastic Trip! I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True Blue Bay Resort, Grenada Friendly and homelike this colorful and delightful Boutique Resort reflects the life style of the beautiful island of Grenada and its community. Set among tropical gardens sloping down to the sparkling blue waters of the bay, True Blue offers a charming variety of perfectly appointed rooms suiting every budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your True Blue Bay Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- True Blue Bay Boutique Hotel St. George`s
- True Blue Bay Hotel Marina
- True Blue Bay St Georges
- True Blue Bay Boutique Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish