My wife and I stayed at the True Blue Bay Resort for a week in May 2013 and wish we had stayed for longer.
True Blue is not a five star hotel, but doesn't pretend to be. It doesn't have a long golden sandy beach, but doesn't claim to have one. It is a relaxed and friendly resort on the water's edge with two swimming pools, a lively bar and restaurant. The rooms are large and clean, the staff friendly and always eager to help, the food good and the rum punch excellent. It also has a dive centre within its grounds so if like me you are a keen scuba diver, you couldn't ask for more.
- Also Known As:
- True Blue Bay Boutique Hotel
- True Blue Bay Boutique Hotel St. George`s
- True Blue Bay Hotel Marina
- True Blue Bay St Georges
- True Blue Bay Boutique Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True Blue Bay Resort, Grenada Friendly and homelike this colorful and delightful Boutique Resort reflects the life style of the beautiful island of Grenada and its community. Set among tropical gardens sloping down to the sparkling blue waters of the bay, True Blue offers a charming variety of perfectly appointed rooms suiting every budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your True Blue Bay Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.