True Blue was a lovely boutique hotel. The rooms were roomie and well kept, everyone really enjoyed their time here. The only downside was the Dogey Dock, it's the restaurant/bar at the resort. The bartender was always in a miserable mood, didn't want to serve you in the daytime drinks were terrible and never made the same way twice. We dove the week and would finish our morning dive only to come in to the only place to eat lunch and have extremely poor and slow serve. I know they do a big business at night but they should remember people are paying
and staying during the day. It would be good if they made trips around the pool area to see if people want anything, this isn't an all inclusive so you would think they would be more motivated to sell their food & drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True Blue Bay Resort, Grenada Friendly and homelike this colorful and delightful Boutique Resort reflects the life style of the beautiful island of Grenada and its community. Set among tropical gardens sloping down to the sparkling blue waters of the bay, True Blue offers a charming variety of perfectly appointed rooms suiting every budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your True Blue Bay Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- True Blue Bay Boutique Hotel St. George`s
- True Blue Bay Hotel Marina
- True Blue Bay St Georges
- True Blue Bay Boutique Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish