I got a room on the first floor despite of my request o reservation. You can hear people walking upstairs so loud as if there is an earthquake. I went to the concierge the second morning and was moved to a unit with upstair bedroom very promptly. The hotel sits right on the bay and within 10-15 minutes walk to St George University. We enjoy the complimentary breakfast (tropical fruits such as mango, papaya are my favorite). Omelets are made to order. Alisha at front desk is very helpful and friendly. She got us cab service in no time. Since I found my own tour guides for the island, I didn't get to use their service. We also got to use their kayak one afternoon. Would return again and try the tower rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True Blue Bay Resort, Grenada Friendly and homelike this colorful and delightful Boutique Resort reflects the life style of the beautiful island of Grenada and its community. Set among tropical gardens sloping down to the sparkling blue waters of the bay, True Blue offers a charming variety of perfectly appointed rooms suiting every budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your True Blue Bay Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- True Blue Bay Boutique Hotel St. George`s
- True Blue Bay Hotel Marina
- True Blue Bay St Georges
- True Blue Bay Boutique Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish