Best thing about this hotel is the staff who were all friendly and charming. Worst thing is its location - without a car, you will be marooned. Liat lost our luggage so we wasted 2 days before we could hire one. There is a hotel courtesy bus to Grande Anse beach but otherwise you are miles from supermarkets to make use of the self catering facilities in the rooms. Food in the restaurant was expensive for what it was and a bit erratic. My partner's shrimp salad was quite frankly, not up to scratch. Grenada is a beautiful island however and this hotel one of the better value ones of its class. Shame about the gaudy colours and cheap fake design of the lower swimming pool. Christmas decorations were very sweet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True Blue Bay Resort, Grenada Friendly and homelike this colorful and delightful Boutique Resort reflects the life style of the beautiful island of Grenada and its community. Set among tropical gardens sloping down to the sparkling blue waters of the bay, True Blue offers a charming variety of perfectly appointed rooms suiting every budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your True Blue Bay Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- True Blue Bay Boutique Hotel St. George`s
- True Blue Bay Hotel Marina
- True Blue Bay St Georges
- True Blue Bay Boutique Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish