Laluna is a wonderful place to escape. The cottages could not be more comfortable, and watching the sunset from your private plunge pool is heaven. However, there are a few limitations to the property. The food is mediocre, VERY overpriced, and there are limited options nearby (The Beach House, down the beach, a notable exception). The beach is rough and there's abundant coral washed ashore making it an uncomfortable walk into the cloudy water. It was great to visit, and very romantic, but there are much better beaches and food to be found in lovely Grenada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Yoga pavilion situated directly on the beach, offers daily classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Laluna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laluna Hotel St. George`s
- Laluna St Georges
- Laluna Hotel St Georges
- Laluna Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish