I went to St George's to assist my nephew and his wife pack to return to the USA. Fortunately my sister had been before and she booked us in at Laluna. Even better, my nephew only wanted us for the day of departure for those all important 3 bags of luggage at 70 pounds. Terrific for now we spent each day at Laluna. The rooms are wonderful and have spectacular views of the ocean. The landscaping made me conjure what Eden probably looked like. The private beach is clean, beautiful with paddle boarding and any other sea worthy adventure. The spa is restorative and the owners successfully reenacted Bali throughout! The bar is fun and the employees all one could hope for. This is a place for adults! The restaurant was good but I recommend venturing out for there are fabulous places to eat on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Yoga pavilion situated directly on the beach, offers daily classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Laluna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laluna Hotel St. George`s
- Laluna St Georges
- Laluna Hotel St Georges
- Laluna Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish