We went for the beachfront cottage and had a great time. Beautiful view, warm ocean water, cool ocean breeze, excellent restaurant, good service, great bar- try the rum punch. We were looking for a secluded quiet place and found it under a tree covered with flowers next to the water. We are bird watchers but didn't want to go on strenuous hikes but a good variety of birds stopped by that tree. Very good spa.
Now, to nitpick:
The restaurant can be a bit loud. Not a problem, they deliver the same menu to your room. The restaurant has an Italian theme, but I didn't come to the Caribbean for pasta. Again, not a problem, there is enough Caribbean food, seafood, Amazing nutmeg ice cream, and a pasta with a nutmeg cream sauce.
The noise for the restaurant can be heard from our cottage. Not as quiet as we'd like, but it closed by 10 most nights.
The owner has two dogs that play in the Ocean and approach guests soaking wet. They soil the beach, which is cleaned regularly, but I'd prefer not to encounter wet dogs and smells on vacation.
All in all, we'd return to Laluna and pay the upgrade for the cottage again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Yoga pavilion situated directly on the beach, offers daily classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Laluna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laluna Hotel St. George`s
- Laluna St Georges
- Laluna Hotel St Georges
- Laluna Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish