My husband and I could not have asked for anything more when we made Laluna our honeymoon destination! It was very peaceful and relaxing which was EXACTLY what we needed after the hustle and craziness of wedding planning! Our little cottage was very quaint and sweet- in a kind of rural luxurious way....lol! If you are looking for a fun party vibe then surely Laluna is not your style! We had a ball- lazing on the beach, snorkeling, curling up in our daybed outside our cottage- it was simply blissful! The drinks at the bar were awesome and the music was something else....so ethereal and beautiful- I actually asked them to send me some of their playlists from the bar and they quite happily obliged :) The bed was super comfortable.... Our plunge pool was COLD....lol! Although we did try it out one afternoon ;) In all the days we stayed there I never saw anyone in the pool....the beach is very peaceful and it's the place to be! We did a tour with Lennox on Valentine's Day and he was very sweet to take us to Honeymoon Falls.....definitely let the hotel link you up with him he is THE best on the island and we got to take the tour all by ourselves :-D The food was really, really great- can't say enough about that- LOVED the creme brulee....we really had an amazing time on our laid back luxurious honeymoon in Laluna.....
The couples massage was so good- if you can, definitely book one ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Yoga pavilion situated directly on the beach, offers daily classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Laluna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laluna Hotel St. George`s
- Laluna St Georges
- Laluna Hotel St Georges
- Laluna Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish