We keep coming back even though with the hardship that the airlines put on getting to Grenada as opposed to other Caribbean islands, it's worth the trip. Luluna is very special, very special indeed. So special because of the late arrival to the island (one flight a day from Miami), we tend to stay at a small B&B the night before so that we arrive completely fresh for our long visit to what has become one of our favorite destinations. The ambiance of Laluna cannot be described in the way it truly feels. Afloat, you are an island, in an oasis, far from the madding crowd, your heart rate is in check, you become so relaxed the only fear you have is that one day you have to leave. That is the essence of Laluna. If you write me, I'll send you a link to our pictures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Yoga pavilion situated directly on the beach, offers daily classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Laluna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laluna Hotel St. George`s
- Laluna St Georges
- Laluna Hotel St Georges
- Laluna Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish