Laluna is set in a cove of its own. The hotel is small with about 16 small houses and so it is intimate, but you get all the service and amenities of bigger resorts.
The lush and luxuriant vegetation extends from the hilltop to the beach. The beach is dotted with coconut and almond trees. In average there are about 20 people on the 500 meter beach. It is the closest I ever came to my phantasy of paradise.
The rooms are lovely, with all you need for your comfort and discretion.
The restaurant is one of the best on the island. Although it doesn't feature much local fare, in the end that is a good thing as you never get tired of an upper class Italian with local notes.
The beach bar next to the restaurant makes the laid back but classy experience complete.
The staff is one of the nicest and most helpful I ever met.
We will definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Yoga pavilion situated directly on the beach, offers daily classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Laluna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laluna Hotel St. George`s
- Laluna St Georges
- Laluna Hotel St Georges
- Laluna Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish