We stayed at La Luna for the first week of our honeymoon. It is a beautiful location, but absolutely not worth what we paid. The staff was not good at recommending good companies for scuba diving. We also had rented a car, but they stuck us on a shuttle that picked up at 10 other hotels to go on a sunset cruise instead of giving directions so we could drive.
The worst part of our stay was when the Beach House decided to throw a party with bass so loud it was echoing 1/2 mile away in our room until 5am so much that we did not get any sleep this night. When we complained about this the next morning, they acted like this happened every Saturday night and offered nothing for our troubles. They make you pre pay, so they don't really have to care how your stay goes. Also, the bugs are terrible. Sprayed every hour, but still left with 30 bites. You get bit the worst sleeping in the bed.
We found a much better hotel and private condo with fully stocked kitchen for about half the price on the second week of our vacation. And no bugs! We were on a cliff side with a much better view of the island. We will not be back to La Luna. The friendliness and accommodations and price at the other condo do not even compare to this overpriced resort.
- Also Known As:
- Laluna Hotel St. George`s
- Laluna St Georges
- Laluna Hotel St Georges
- Laluna Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Yoga pavilion situated directly on the beach, offers daily classes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Amex, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Laluna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.