“perfect end to sailing trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Bella Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St. George's
Casa Bella Bed & Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Casa Bella Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Humming Bird Lane | Lance Aux Epines, St. George's 01125, Grenada   |
Ranked #2 of 19 St. George's B&B and Inns
“perfect end to sailing trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Ray and Odessa who own this beautiful home are a delight.
Very helpful, make you feel at home.
lovely views and pool. Exceptionally clean and lovely aspects to the house.
Cereal at breakfast would be a bonus ;-)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
CasaBella1, Owner at Casa Bella Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Hi Jackson, you guys truly made my day, short but inspiring. I am always so grateful when my valued guest make a comment weather positive or other wise and Jackson we have already implement that one (both hot and cold cereal is now part of the continental breakfast(smile).Thank you so much for your suggestion. Hope to see you some time again.
Ray & Odessa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Mar del Plata, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Inmaculate House & Surroundings!! Rooms & Bathrooms are large, very comfortable kingsize beds, good quality furniture & furnishings all around, all facilities are extremelly clean & higienic.
All areas of the house are cleaned on a regular daily basis, could not find a spec of dust anywhere!!
Gardens & landscaping are extremelly well looked after with beatiful flower plants & vegetation.
Try the back garden's local fruit produce! Missing my morning Mangoes already :-)
I was left very Impressed with the management & running of this business. The hosts (Ray & Odessa) a very professional couple in their 60's who have treated me like their own daughter and friend :-) As soon as I arrived, the family made me feel like at my mother's home. Feeding me with Ray's sensaccional cooking! Lovely energetic & fun couple.
Airport is very close ( 8 mins drive) and amenities 10 mins walk.
Well done guys! See you soon when I celebrate my next wedding reception!! ;-) God Bless you! Laura Vulcano

Surrey, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was very impressed with Casa Bella from within the first few minutes of reaching the property. This is partly due to the immaculate standard of presentation of the interior but mainly to the friendly welcome and nature of the owners. Both Ray and Odessa are a delight. They are a long married Grenadian couple who have also spent many years in business in Toronto so this may explain the high standards they apply to their B&B. Our disparate group of 5 were made to feel as this was home right from the start. Even though some could only stay the one night they were welcomed to use the infinity pool late the following day and shower using the others' facilities before the flight home. Transport to and from the airport may well be on offer too.
Some rooms are ensuite and some sharing facilities. Don't let that put you off.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
CasaBella1, Owner at Casa Bella Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Hi Laura, this is indeed such a heart warming review. Your openess and support is greatly appreciated. It is guess like you that drives and motivate us at Casabella, to go the extra mile to make, you the guess, comfortable, happy and at home.
Best wishes and again thank you.
Chambly, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

When I travel I like to find amazing places and meet amazing people. Well this is what you'll find if you stay at Casa Bella. Owners are amazing people, the moment you arrive you feel at home and just like you knew them for ever.... a friendly ambiance . The rooms are comfortable, clean and the house is amazing. Ray and Odessa are generous and warm hosts. I recommand this place to anyone visiting Grenada !!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
CasaBella1, Owner at Casa Bella Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
To our most valued guest, who, with their candid and positive comments, have supported and enable us to improve our facility.
Your comments and suggestions,both positive and negative, was graciously received and in most cases implemented, thereby improving the quality of our service.
To you we say a hearthy "Thank You", and we do hope you will continue to grace us with your comments.
Portland, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

First of all, I must thank all the TripAdvisor members for their reviews! It has become a wonderful and powerful tool to plan one's travel. My wife and I never stay at huge hotels and TA makes it easier for us to make choices.

Casa Bella is a very clean and nicely situated house. Hosts are extremely welcoming and warm. It is nice to be able to "slide into" the local environment with the help of a well-wishing host. We were greeted at the airport by Ray, the owner of the house. Odessa, his wife is an exemplary and thoughtful host. The three of us stayed in a large bedroom and felt like we had a huge house to ourselves. The breakfasts were great and sufficient.

We fell in love of Grenada, but one thing that it is not is a "foodie" destination. Do not expect an exquisite cuisine.

Ray and Odessa made sure that we had all our questions answered and helped us make car reservation, choose between local travel destinations, etc...

I disagree with the comments regarding high pricing. I made an extensive research on local accommodations and concluded that Casa Bella B&B prices are reasonable and adequate. You will have a wonderful house, great common areas, great outside areas, including the swimming pool for those who wish to stay in, everything is squeaky-clean.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Having researched at length a perfect stop over for our trip ( 7 of us!) from Uk to Carriacou I was very pleased to find Casa Bella on trip advisor. It sounded perfect. We were not disappointed !
From hello to goodbye we felt at home but in greater luxury !! Relaxed- friendly rather than staged -friendly is how I'd describe the hosts . The lovely and very charming Odessa dropped us off at a local restaurant in her car and provided a mobile phone in case of emergency ( like a kind aunt would!!!).
The house is stunning. Don't expect basic, expect luxury . Casa Bella is a family home that Ray and Odessa are rightly proud of.
We hope to return for a longer stay in two weeks after our island hopping and look forward to some of Odessas highly acclaimed cooking.
10/10
A job well done.

• Stayed December 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I didn’t know what to expect .. it was my first B&B experience. The place was the best.. felt like I was at home .. I really felt like I could move to Grenada .. Amazing place .. They should charge more .. You can’t get the experience we had anywhere else. Ray & Odessa do it the right way ..

Pros: Close to the US Embassy; In a pristine neighborhood; We only had breakfast but I licked the bowl clean; Bingo every Wed. at the Prickly Bay Marina.; etc etc … I could on and on …

Cons: I think they could lose the second bed in the room we had ..

Not too many cons here .. I think they do it just right ..

I’m going back sooner than later .. for a longer stay in Grenada ..

PS: Ray is a sucker for Canadian steaks… lol

PSS: Ray & Odessa seemed a little nervous because we looked really young .. but .. we're older than we look .. plus we're world travelers...thanks for everything... we'll see you again soon.. !!

Room Tip: Pool wasn't finished .. but the place was flawless .. doesnt even need a pool ..