“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ScubaTech Grenada

ScubaTech Grenada
L'Anse Aux Epines Beach, PO Box 382 | The Calabash Hotel & Villas, St. George's, Grenada
+1 473-439-4346
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: ScubaTech is based at the Calabash Hotel, which nestles in the sheltered waters of Prickly Bay on the southern coast of the island. The hotel's jetty makes access to the dive boat easy and the location means that dive sites both on the Atlantic and Caribbean sides of the island are within easy reach. We have three full time diving instructors offering the complete range of PADI programs, daily dive excursions, non motorized watersports, sight seeing tours & sunset cruises. We offer the most individual service on the island, max 4 divers per Instructor/DM. We teach in English, French and German languages. Come and discover Grenada with your ScubaTech Dive Center.
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Fredrica is the best! Helped me all the way. No one can believe now I can have a paddi lol! Thank you so much Amy x

North Carolina
“Wonderful people and wonderful dives!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We absolutely loved our trip with Scubatech in Grenada! The lovely French couple running this company are extremely friendly and attentive to each customer, and they care about both quality dives and safety of the participants. We went on Monday with Gilles, who accompanied my boyfriend snorkeling while I dived with three other experienced divers and a dive master. It was very relaxed and enjoyable, with a friendly atmosphere that made the day stress-free where we could focus on enjoying the beautiful marine life of Grenada. This as one of the very best dive experiences for me, and I've been diving for many years in many places around the world. I would recommend Scubatech for divers at any level, and snorkelers as well. They would also be my first choice for pursuing PADI Advanced certification if I were to return!
Merci beaucoup pours tous! :)

Santa Barbara, California
“Best dive experience ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

They were SO great. Very professional, friendly, polite, and super skilled. Took pictures of us and put on a thumb drive same day. Great facility on the beach with a shower for after your dive. Don't miss them. (Tip: Wednesday night is bingo night at the local club. Way fun. The grand prize the night we were there was a donkey! No joke)

Visited May 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Scuba Tech and Grenada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Excellent and personalised attention...Grenada is a beautiful island with many options for diving... the combination of Grenada and Frederique and Gilles was just perfect for me to learn and to enjoy. I'm totally hooked on diving. Federique et Gilles ...Merci pour tous!

oxford uk
“Great dive centre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Sabine was so organised for my xmas break, more than me in submitting this review 3 months later!

What really attracted me was the opportunity to dive a varied and often deep selection of sites, and to be allowed to dive to my abilities and computer profile with out having a nanny!.

Well organised,friendly,ontime and great diving......perfect

Visited December 2013