“Awful.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Fox Inn

Fox Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St. George's
Fox Inn
P.O. Box 205 | Point Saline, St. George's, Grenada   |
Ranked #14 of 19 St. George's B&B and Inns
Aberdeen
“Awful.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The place was eerily quiet and very rundown. We stayed there for one night and it was one night too long. We took one look at the pool and decided against it. Very poorly maintained. The bedrooms have an entirely bizarre decor, with sparkly glitter ceiling and hideous bed. The air conditioning sounded like a truck. Breakfast was ok. They tried to charge the company 140EC for 2 dinners we didn't have - apparently because they had to call the cook in for us. This just shows how quiet the place is. And, although we didn't see the dinner I'm 100% sure it wasn't worth that. I'm all for basic hotels, especially for just one night, but I'd never stay here again. Stay at the La Heliconia down the road.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Solo
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2003

This modest, clean, comfortable hotel has an extremely friendly and helpful staff. They make you feel welcome, give good and accurate advice, and laugh a lot. I really enjoyed my stay. They have a nice pool, well maintained, and are right on the N-S road, with frequent local buses. I would give it an excellent, except it's not near a beach and it's not a resort or big hotel with many services. What services they can provide, however, they do well. Believe me, it's worth the money. I was there a week and I have only good things to say about them--no complaints. And Grenada was my 21st Caribbean island--so I've seen a lot.

Been to Fox Inn? Share your experiences!