We visited to celebrate my wife's 'significant' birthday! Coyaba is perfectly located on a fantastic beach (and probably on a better part of the Grand Anse than some of the 6* hotels nearby!). We visited at Easter and because the greedy travel companies had all put their prices up, there were very few people staying at the hotel. In most regards this was great, not having to think about booking tables for meals or fighting other nations for the sunbeds! The downside was that there wasn't really much atmosphere of an evening. This is hardly the hotel's fault per se, but some of the staff did seem rather miserable as it was so quiet. That said, many were really good fun too. The room was excellent, the grounds fantastic. Catering was satisfactory if a bit samey. And Grenada is a really great island to enjoy, with fantastic scenery and very friendly people. We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coyaba Beach Resort is poised on the 2.5-miles stretch of pristine Grand Anse Beach, renowned world over as one of the Caribbean’s best beaches for natural beauty, on the island of Grenada. Coyaba’s ambiance of intimacy, with full amenities for the classic Caribbean vacation, to remarkable design theme with attributes to exemplify centuries ago Arawak Indian-life, all combine to make this resort a one-of-kind gem. A resort primarily drawing celebrating couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coyaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coyaba Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Coyaba Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Hotel Coyaba Beach
- Coyaba Grenada