An intriguing resort - what a great beach, swimming & sunset!
Always a free sun lounger with friendly, generally attentive staff.
Our room was perfectly satisfactory ( no wow factor, bathroom weary) but more importantly we slept very well in a quiet a/c room.
Breakfast is the usual buffet, afternoon tea a treat & dinner variable.
Our main courses ( fish, chicken,pork & beef) were consistently overcooked despite our requests to the contrary.
Our complimentary Swedish massage was excellent.
Would we return? (50%+ repeat guests).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coyaba Beach Resort is poised on the 2.5-miles stretch of pristine Grand Anse Beach, renowned world over as one of the Caribbean’s best beaches for natural beauty, on the island of Grenada. Coyaba’s ambiance of intimacy, with full amenities for the classic Caribbean vacation, to remarkable design theme with attributes to exemplify centuries ago Arawak Indian-life, all combine to make this resort a one-of-kind gem. A resort primarily drawing celebrating couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Coyaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coyaba Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Coyaba Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Hotel Coyaba Beach
- Coyaba Grenada