We stayed for 2 weeks in December, food first of all was average, but we ate from the a la carte menu. When we tried the daily specials menu, it was much better, good enough we never ate anywhere else. Breakfast is good, but choice is very very limited, and they never change it. Service was very friendly, but they tend to forget things, and you have to remind them. Location is outside of St Georges, you need to take a local minibus to get into town which takes 10 to 15 mins and is 1 US$ per person. There is a small shopping mall opposite the hotel, and a couple of restaurants nearby which we never tried. Room was a generous size and clean, but not very luxurious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coyaba Beach Resort is poised on the 2.5-miles stretch of pristine Grand Anse Beach, renowned world over as one of the Caribbean’s best beaches for natural beauty, on the island of Grenada. Coyaba’s ambiance of intimacy, with full amenities for the classic Caribbean vacation, to remarkable design theme with attributes to exemplify centuries ago Arawak Indian-life, all combine to make this resort a one-of-kind gem. A resort primarily drawing celebrating couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coyaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coyaba Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Coyaba Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Hotel Coyaba Beach
- Coyaba Grenada