Just back from a very sunny 10 day trip to the coyoba beach.Lots of plus points and a few negatives......
Plus points-excellent location and the island is very lush and scenic,the people are very friendly in the hotel and it feels very safe outside the hotel.Grand Anse beach is a wonderful 2 mile stretch of the carribean and a very enjoyable 75 minute walk end to end.
We enjoyed the hot spring and river tubing trip with our fantastic tour guide who also showed us around the island and was very knowledgeable,stopping and giving us different fruits from around the island.
Negatives-The hotel is fairly quiet both during the day and night,once the resaturants are closed then most people just go to bed and the bar closes at midnight and there is never anybody about after 11pm.The service in the hotel is generally very slow (with the exception of Stanley) and even taking 'carribean time' into account it was still extremely slow.
- Also Known As:
- Coyaba Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Coyaba Beach Hotel
- Coyaba Beach Resort Grenada
- Hotel Coyaba Beach
- Coyaba Grenada
- Coyaba Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coyaba Beach Resort is poised on the 2.5-miles stretch of pristine Grand Anse Beach, renowned world over as one of the Caribbean’s best beaches for natural beauty, on the island of Grenada. Coyaba’s ambiance of intimacy, with full amenities for the classic Caribbean vacation, to remarkable design theme with attributes to exemplify centuries ago Arawak Indian-life, all combine to make this resort a one-of-kind gem. A resort primarily drawing celebrating couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Coyaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.