I was very disappointed with this hotel which appears to be in dire need of refurbishing... Especially the fitness equipment. The choice of food was very limited and the breakfast buffet was beyond a disappointment. My room was not swept for my entire stay, the toilet was not cleaned and i reported an electrical issue from the day i checked in and it was not addressed up to when I left... I was promised everyday that it would be fixed immediately though! The one good thing besides the potential this hotel has is the absolutely pristine beach on which it sits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coyaba Beach Resort is poised on the 2.5-miles stretch of pristine Grand Anse Beach, renowned world over as one of the Caribbean’s best beaches for natural beauty, on the island of Grenada. Coyaba’s ambiance of intimacy, with full amenities for the classic Caribbean vacation, to remarkable design theme with attributes to exemplify centuries ago Arawak Indian-life, all combine to make this resort a one-of-kind gem. A resort primarily drawing celebrating couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Coyaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coyaba Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Coyaba Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Hotel Coyaba Beach
- Coyaba Grenada