Located on grand anse beach which is a lovely 'paradise' beach. Comfortable loungers available which you can drag to beach or you can lounge in the garden with a great view of the beach and sea but without the sand or hawkers.
Local dive centre great although on the pricey side. Dives to dragon and flamingo bay should not be missed.
Rooms are big but basic. Nice products, comfy beds and functioning air con but a dingy bathroom and the maid service poor. Pyjamas left strewn around the room and often insufficient new towels left. No mini bar which would be nice for an AI option.
Service is at best moody. You are made to feel as if everything is an effort. Food is ok but lacks variety with only one restaurant choice open for our stay. If going a la carte don't bother with the items attracting a supplement. They are poorly cooked and flavourless. Not worth the extra.
Pool is tiny but clean. Gardens are lovely. There are massage services but theses are offered in a converted guest room. Not really spa like. Ok but pricey.
The gym is in a shocking state. The stepper and cross trainers don't work, the running machines are rickety and the weights are locked away. Only option is the exercise bike. The tennis courts are good in the evening but they need to get new tennis balls and patch up the court surface.
There is an issue with sand flies. We were badly bitten. Take repellant.
Overall worth a visit for the beach. If the service standards were addressed and the food improved, would get a much better review. As it is, it isn't a place I'd avoid but neither would I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coyaba Beach Resort is poised on the 2.5-miles stretch of pristine Grand Anse Beach, renowned world over as one of the Caribbean’s best beaches for natural beauty, on the island of Grenada. Coyaba’s ambiance of intimacy, with full amenities for the classic Caribbean vacation, to remarkable design theme with attributes to exemplify centuries ago Arawak Indian-life, all combine to make this resort a one-of-kind gem. A resort primarily drawing celebrating couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Coyaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coyaba Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Coyaba Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Hotel Coyaba Beach
- Coyaba Grenada