The hotel was very nice, clean with amazing gardens. The gardeners were out first thing every morning cleaning up the leaves/petals that blew off the night before. Our room had a superking bed and the bathroom was perfectly adequate. Good service from all staff, very polite and always say hello.
My husband and I spent most of our time diving with Eco Dive & Trek who were onsite. Chrissy and Marlon were really nice, friendly, and also great instructors. We completed our PADI Advanced Open Water whilst there and also dived the Bianca C wreck. Would love to go back.
The sun loungers and pool/bar were also very nice with lots of shade for sunbathers who found it got a little hot.
Finally, the food was very good too. Good selection of food, never felt hungry and the rum and raisin ice cream is just yummy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coyaba Beach Resort is poised on the 2.5-miles stretch of pristine Grand Anse Beach, renowned world over as one of the Caribbean’s best beaches for natural beauty, on the island of Grenada. Coyaba’s ambiance of intimacy, with full amenities for the classic Caribbean vacation, to remarkable design theme with attributes to exemplify centuries ago Arawak Indian-life, all combine to make this resort a one-of-kind gem. A resort primarily drawing celebrating couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Coyaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coyaba Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Coyaba Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Hotel Coyaba Beach
- Coyaba Grenada