Right next to the airport, but it in a very pretty valley so virtually impossible to hear the aircraft.
Location itself is convenient, and gorgeous.
The hotel is brand new and it tells, it looks fabulous. Everything is well done, pretty and accessible.
The staff were awesome, not only are they helpful and kind but they are enthusiastic and very genuine. Thank you yo William, Latoya, Kisha, Philipe and all the others who made our stay amazing. Only ones who could do with some more training are the barstaff and the watersports who were very cold and not in the slightest way friendly.
Pools are gorgeous, fire pits etc are stunning and there are many charming places to sit and relax. Love the piano in the living room.
Rooms are stunning, definitely stellar, congrats to the team that designed and made them. They are AWESOME!
Didnt manage to do any dives but this is a big plus about the resort, i highly recommend it.
Library needs a sign above both doors as we had to ask to be taken to it, a nondescript door. Very pretty and cozy, but it only had about a dozen books. I would recommend you add a few and then operate an exchange which works everywhere else I have seen it.
Beach is picturesque but not the nicest I have been too. Recommend the paddle boarding!
Biggest disappointment was the food and drinks in general. Cocktails and ice drinks were all brutally artificial only one that was decent was the BBC. Restaurants were also not very special in general.
The only restaurant we thought was very good value was Butch's for dinner which was fantastic. They had great appetizers, tasty and great cuts of beef and very good desserts. A must do.
Also it would be nice to see that they are using Grenadian food stuffs and grenadian drinks... Which they dont at all. No rums, no foods nothing... Only place you can see grenada's offerings are at the gift shop and the selection is small.
This place has a lot of potential and dont get me wrong it is awesome! But there are a few things that could be twerked to make it fantastic overall as opposed to very good.
Thank you Sandals for a wonderful weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandals LaSource Grenada is an exotic, unspoiled hideaway that offers a romantic, authentic Caribbean experience while providing the Luxury Included amenities and exceptional service that have come to be associated with the Sandals Resorts experience. Known as the "Spice Isle," Grenada is a mesmerizing island with some of the most incredible natural wonders in the Caribbean from stunning beaches and waterfalls to lush rainforests and pristine mountain lakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lasource Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Lasource Grenada St Georges
- La Source Grenada
- Grenada La Source
- Sandals LaSource Grenada Resort And Spa Saint George Parish