The Sandals in Grenada is breathtaking! The entire resort is immaculate and beautiful. The staff are amazing and so friendly. We had a butler suite, and it was so worth it. Tamara and ShirleyAnn were our main butlers, and they were amazing!! We tried not to bother them too much. We did ask them to reserve us chairs by the pool and beach and escort us to our dinner reservations. Peter, who filled in on their off days, took it to another level. On our last day, he set up for us to have a special surprise lunch with jerk chicken, rack of lamb, tempura shrimp, potatoes, salad, chocolate cake and nutmeg ice cream, and wine. It was divine! All of the restaurants were delicious! This was the first time at a Sandals for us, and we don't know how we will ever vacation anywhere else!
We met 3 couples, who were on their anniversary trip together. They met the previous year on their honeymoon and decided to take their anniversary trips together. We were asked to join in on next year's trip, so we all have already booked the new Sandals in Barbados!!
AJ at the swimup bar was awesome! The entertainment group was great! Thanks for all of the competitive and fun pool volleyball!! Alexia is a sneaky little cheater! Haha We had a blast playing against her! She's great!!
The Lover's Sunset cruise is a must! Beautiful and relaxing. The half-day Grenada sampler was perfect. Make sure to go on a Friday or Saturday when the local market is open.
The only suggestion I would make has to do with check-out. Upon check-out, our breakfast was delivered an hour late, which was the exact time we were to be in the lobby to leave for the airport, so we did not get to eat breakfast. We actually passed the man delivering our food on our way to the lobby. There was only one person to check-out about 10-15 couples. We would have liked if the night before departure it was an option to have our butler assist us in checking out that night. Obviously this suggestion would only be for those with butler suites.
We cannot wait to celebrate our anniversary with Sandals!
Anthony (the professional twerker) & Ashley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandals LaSource Grenada is an exotic, unspoiled hideaway that offers a romantic, authentic Caribbean experience while providing the Luxury Included amenities and exceptional service that have come to be associated with the Sandals Resorts experience. Known as the "Spice Isle," Grenada is a mesmerizing island with some of the most incredible natural wonders in the Caribbean from stunning beaches and waterfalls to lush rainforests and pristine mountain lakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sandals LaSource Grenada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lasource Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Lasource Grenada St Georges
- La Source Grenada
- Grenada La Source
- Sandals LaSource Grenada Saint George Parish