We were a little apprehensive about coming before the resort was fully finished but in the end, it made no difference. Our butlers Sylvika and Roystan made it one of the best vacations we had ever had at a Sandals. They did anything we asked and even anticipated and did things for us before we could ask. We had our choice of any chair at the beach or pool, our choice of any restaurant whenever we wanted it, drinks in a cooler at our chairs, towels waiting at our chairs, help with any tour we wanted, etc. I felt as if we were on Seinfeld getting "more of everything." By the way, the beach chairs were not those uncomfortable weaved things. They were padded and comfortable.
The room was great except for some problem with the plumbing that we were unaware of until we were moved to an even nicer room - all we had to move was ourselves. Our butlers moved everything else. Both rooms had an outdoor pool (fifth floor). Because I do not do so well with heights, I did not take advantage of it but it was cool to look at it. The best restaurant was Butch's. We ate most of our meals there - probably missing out on good food at the others. The only problems we had with the restaurants was at breakfast where there were the non browned croissants and the greasy undercooked bacon sitting in a pool of oil. Maybe others like it this way but I like my bacon crisp and dry and for my croissants to have bit of a brown crust but they were hard to come by that way. But then, we have probably been spoiled by the wonderful, unsurpassable cooks at Beaches Turks and Caicos. This resort is very close to the airport so the drive there was quick and pleasant. We were greeted when we arrived with a cold towel and a drink then escorted into a nearby restaurant for some appetizers until out room details were handled. There were also ample drinks and other treats in our room and anything else we wanted magically appeared as soon as our butlers got wind of it. Overall this was a relaxing trip at a beautiful resort on a beautiful island with welcoming, friendly people. We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Lasource Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Lasource Grenada St Georges
- Lasource Grenada Hotel
- Sandals LaSource Grenada Saint George Parish
- La Source Grenada
- Grenada La Source
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandals LaSource Grenada is an exotic, unspoiled hideaway that offers a romantic, authentic Caribbean experience while providing the Luxury Included amenities and exceptional service that have come to be associated with the Sandals Resorts experience. Known as the "Spice Isle," Grenada is a mesmerizing island with some of the most incredible natural wonders in the Caribbean from stunning beaches and waterfalls to lush rainforests and pristine mountain lakes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sandals LaSource Grenada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.