Holiday started well with British Airways upgrading us to Club World, LaSource was great and despite reviews here about staff we found the staff absolutely brilliant right up to the point we were leaving which I still find amazing. We had breakfast on the Friday and then our rep told us we had to move out that day as the hotel was closing. British AEirways said they had been trying to contact us the day before but I had not received an email, Text or had any missed calls. I asked them to get us into The spice Island beach resort for the last few days of our holiday and they tried but came back advising it was full and that similar grade hotel on the island was now very difficult to find. I therefore contacted the hotel myself and then BA came back with a room available at The Spice Island. We have therefore been lucky as we were given a suite with its own private pool and sauner and garden (£11000 a week with Virgin). The Splice Island have really looked after us and I would now love to come back and probably will.
I feel really sorry for the staff at LaSource as they even put the afternoon tea out just a few minutes after management told them they were out of a job. It was like the Titanic going down but tea was still being served.
The management of LaSource did not even make an announcement or make themselves visible to guests and communication to us from BA was non existent as I had to make all the calls to London at my cost.
- Also Known As:
- Lasource Grenada Hotel St. George`s
- Lasource Grenada St Georges
- Lasource Grenada Hotel
- Sandals LaSource Grenada Saint George Parish
- La Source Grenada
- Grenada La Source
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LaSource Grenada is the Amazing Holiday. Set on stunning Pink Gin Beach, the 100 room luxury inclusive resort provides a Caribbean sun, sea and sand holiday of total rejuvenation which includes a complimentary daily spa treatment, a daily scuba dive for certified divers, lessons for beginners, sensuous fine food and drink in four restaurants, three bars serving premium brands, water sports and a private golf course with lessons, yoga, Tai Chi, meditation and nightly entertainment. Hotel is currently closed for refurbishments, Re-opening Nov. 20, 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Sandals LaSource Grenada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.