Having been an avid user of trip advisor in the past for our many forays around the world, we felt it only fair that we should finally contribute something. So here goes! We stayed for 10 nights at the beginning of May at The Calabash which is a haven of tranquility set in beautiful grounds. We stayed on an all inclusive basis which we wouldn't normally do however we thought this was the best option given the price of the food at the hotel's Rhodes restaurant. However it cannot be over stated that the food and dining experience in both restaurants is some of the best that we have encountered. During our stay the hotel and the whole island was very quiet however this just added to the peace and tranquility. As a keen diver I made full use of the Scubatech operation attached to the hotel and found them to be very professional, friendly and accommodating and would highly recommend their services. All in all we had a wonderful time and full compliments must go to the outstanding staff who without exception made us feel welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Caribbean island of Grenada, known worldwide for its exceptional natural beauty, long white sand beaches and turquoise sea, is the luxury boutique hotel, Calabash. The Calabash Hotel combines five star service and luxury within a relaxed & intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Calabash Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Calabash Hotel
- Calabash Hotel St Georges
- Calabash Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish