This was our seventh visit and it really is 'home from home'. Leo, Clive and all the staff are friendly and welcoming. The Rhodes restaurant food and service is excellent. Relax on the beach with a Calabash Corker rum punch watching the yachts in the bay or it's only a few minutes drive into town for a stroll around the market and shops. If you should want a change of dining venue there are several restaurants within a few minutes drive. After a hard days sunbathing relax on the balcony with a sundowner. Breakfast is totally relaxed, served on your balacony and another hard days sunbathing to look forward to. See you next time folks, can't wait!!!
- Also Known As:
- The Calabash Hotel
- Calabash Hotel St Georges
- Calabash Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Calabash Hotel combines five star service and luxury within a relaxed & intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Calabash Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.