PERFECT from start to finish..... The WELCOME COCKTAIL alone sold me and my husband for next year... Need I mention the warm welcoming greetings from the receptionists, restaurant staff and to my surprise the owners of the hotel, which was very new to us.
We arrived just after 3pm local time, were brought straight down to our gorgeous suite with a bathroom area which can comfortably hold a bed. LOVED THAT. The afternoon tea served at the main bar was delicious!!! What can possibly beat tea, cakes, scones, cookies and sandwiches? The grounds are magnificent. The beach was superb and the sun shone on us our entire trip. BRILLIANT!! At 6pm canapes were brought to our room, I guess to get our taste buds ready for what was to come at dinner which was just simply amazing.
Breakfast served on our patio each morning, made by our housekeeper.... she might as well be a chef!! The entire trip was just so relaxing. We could actually breathe and sleep easy. Definitely coming back to Calabash Hotel. Food, service, staff 100%.
- Also Known As:
- The Calabash Hotel
- Calabash Hotel St Georges
- Calabash Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Calabash Hotel combines five star service and luxury within a relaxed & intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Calabash Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.