First impression was of peace and tranquillity and this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Located on an idyllic beach in a quiet bay, perfect for swimming, kyaking or sailing: the Hobie Cat and kyaks are free to use. Lunch is served in the Beach Bar and dinner is in the exceptional Gary Rhodes restaurant. The food is consistently high quality, tasty and healthy with a good selection of drinks. Most noticeable is the excellent service; professional but outstandingly friendly.This hotel does appeal to older couples but that should not deter the younger traveller as there is a wonderful friendly atmosphere and by the end of the week we were on first name terms with most of the other guests and staff. Transfer from the airport is no more than 20 minutes and is arranged by the hotel in one of their resident taxis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Caribbean island of Grenada, known worldwide for its exceptional natural beauty, long white sand beaches and turquoise sea, is the luxury boutique hotel, Calabash. The Calabash Hotel combines five star service and luxury within a relaxed & intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Calabash Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Calabash Hotel
- Calabash Hotel St Georges
- Calabash Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish