A boutique hotel which is as good as it gets.
From stepping out of our Taxi to be greeted by name, to the generousity of attitude which unquestioningly allowed us to retain our room long after check-out, this holiday was the most restful and splendid experience we have ever enjoyed from a long and varied history.
The staff, without exception, were delightful.
Respectful whilst entertaining, never pushy, nothing too much trouble.
The whole set-up was spot-on.
Little thngs count ... A walk-in shower with two great proper big taps, one hot (instantly) and one cold so that you can get the temperature and water force exactly right without having to master those ghastly mixer-control things.
Your own maid/cook to present your breakfast (Whatever you want) on your balcony (Whenever you want)
The "Rhodes" restaurant was excellent, and the chef's own selection was often better.
I could go on for ever, but I think we'll simply go back.
We have visited the Carribean a number of times ... I wish we had found this earler.
Grenada and the people there are everything that Antigua should be but is not.
A charming destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the Caribbean island of Grenada, known worldwide for its exceptional natural beauty, long white sand beaches and turquoise sea, is the luxury boutique hotel, Calabash. The Calabash Hotel combines five star service and luxury within a relaxed & intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Calabash Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Calabash Hotel
- Calabash Hotel St Georges
- Calabash Hotel Grenada/Saint George Parish