My wife and I had a fabulous chill out at CCC in February and would definitely recommend it as a place to relax and escape. The advantage of the location, is that as it is in a residential area, it is very quiet. The disadvantage is that you either need to take a taxi, or drive, to go out to eat (c. EC$50 one way to most places). A couple of restaurants have courtesy cars (The Beach House which was excellent and Rhodes at the Calabash which was nice but overpriced).
We stayed in a one bedroom cottage, and whilst the facilities are quite basic, it was spotlessly clean and we had fresh flowers everyday!
Because of the location, hiring a car is essential and Jill or Damian, will happily organise this for you.
We would recommend the following places:
- The Beach House (towards the airport) - great lobster!
- The Aquarium (by the airport) - for both the beach during the day (a sunbed for EC$10), with a pleasant beach bar, and for dinner (probably the best meal we had in Grenada)
- BB Crab Shack in St. Georges
- Dodgy Dock - great for a cocktail and an informal meal
These were the best places in our opinion, although we didn't have a bad meal.
I would recommend Coral Cove as long as you want to relax and escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self-catering beachfront cottages and apartments located on a quiet tree-shaded beach in Lance aux Epines with a panoramic view of the ocean and mountains. Swimming pool, tennis court and jetty giving access to the coral reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Coral Cove Cottages & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Cove Cottages And Apartments
- Coral Cove Cottages & Apartments Hotel St. George`s
- Coral Cove Hotel Apartments
- Coral Cove Resort Apartments
- Coral Cove Cottages & Apartments Grenada/Saint George Parish