I stayed at the Flamboyant Hotel & Villas on an All Inclusive basis for 14 nights (23 June-07 July 2013) and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It was a quiet period for the hotel and consequently there were fewer events and activities for guests than normal but I was impressed by the range and variety of the meals on offer and by the excellent service provided by its evidently highly trained staff. At every level, I was made to feel very welcome and it was no trouble to the staff to seek to accommodate my many requests and requirements. My allocated ocean view deluxe room was perhaps not the plushest that I have ever experienced but it was spacious, comfortable and clean. Indeed, the Flamboyant's attention to cleanliness and basic hygiene is impressive and reassuring. Most of the buildings of the Flamboyant Hotel are located on steep inclines which would be a challenge to the fittest of guests but this is compensated for by the panoramic views, one enjoys from the comfort of one's bedroom, of the picturesque St George's Harbour and the world-famous Grand Anse Beach. Among the facilities at the hotel are a full-size swimming pool, extensive beachfront dining restaurants, a well-stocked late night bar. The highlight of one's stay at the Flamboyant is the regular 'Monday evening' Manager's Rum Punch party (attended by both hotel guests and externally invited guests), followed by crab racing (which for its level of animation and participation could be mistaken for Royal Ascot or the Grand National), on which bets are taken and funds raised for local causes. As a Grenadian, I am proud to be able to say that the Flamboyant Hotel & Villas are a fine example of Grenadian hospitality and for this alone, it is highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmed by the bright Caribbean Sun and genuine Grenadian Hospitality, the Flamboyant Hotel offers an ideal vacation destination. Choose from the comfortable rooms or self-catering studios, one-bedroom suites or two-bedroom cottages, all with air conditioning and vistas of Grand Anse Beach and the lush mountains of Grenada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Flamboyant Hotel And Villas
- Flamboyant Hotel St Georges
- The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas Grenada/Saint George Parish