This is an average hotel- no frills- comfortable/ clean rooms that can use some updating. If you are tall be aware of the low shower heads. Extremely nice staff- if there are any issues they are quick to react and solve. Be prepared to hike the stairs to your room and back from the beach, pool or restaurant. If you enjoy breakfast be warned of the very limited $20 breakfast buffet.
Overall you go there not to be in your room. It is fine for a short visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warmed by the bright Caribbean Sun and genuine Grenadian Hospitality, the Flamboyant Hotel offers an ideal vacation destination. Choose from the comfortable rooms or self-catering studios, one-bedroom suites or two-bedroom cottages, all with air conditioning and vistas of Grand Anse Beach and the lush mountains of Grenada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Flamboyant Hotel And Villas
- Flamboyant Hotel St Georges
- The Flamboyant Hotel & Villas Grenada/Saint George Parish